Senior Software Analyst
Prometheus is looking for a results-oriented, detail-driven analyst with proven experience providing technical expertise and support for complex technical problems.
You will be responsible for analyzing issues, system design and business requirements, as well as interfacing intelligently and effectively with managers, team leaders and members of the user community. Your work will result in increased client satisfaction, improved delivery, and implementation practices and project profitability. This position also requires a high degree of collaboration with the leaders of technical teams such as product management, engineering, documentation, and quality assurance and is essential to the success of our project teams.
Summary of Responsibilities:
- Lead all analyst-assigned tasks and manage analyst work effort for project team
- Assists with internal and external communication, improving transparency, and distributing timely information
- Assists team with making appropriate commitments through the user-story selection and task definition
- Set and manage client expectations by solving complex issues and changes when appropriate exercising complex Risk, Issue and Change Management best practices
- Facilitate client and internal analysis calls and document decisions made
- Document clear and complete client requirements as well as Client Process and Data Flows
- Analyze client data sets for import into RexDB applications
- Develop data marts for client analysis
- Design database schemas for client applications
- Learn advanced functionality in HTSQL (a navigational query language)
- Learn and work with common healthcare data exchange formats (e.g. HL7, FHIR, CCDA)
- Assist in troubleshooting and fixing application bugs
- Assist in testing of client software
- Create end-user documentation for client applications
This is a full-time, salaried position at either our headquarters in New Haven, Connecticut or remotely.